POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Isosurface scene - plant2.jpg (?X480 pixels) : Re: Isosurface scene - plant2.jpg (?X480 pixels) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 15:13:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Isosurface scene - plant2.jpg (?X480 pixels)
From: SamuelT
Date: 10 Jan 2000 00:20:13
Message: <38796E10.2E452D06@aol.com>
TonyB wrote:

> I like it. Perhaps if you added a sky_sphere to reflect off of the water it
> would help a bit?

Thanks. The funny thing is that I have a very bright-blue fog and a nice blue
background. The water just simply isn't picking the sky up. Perhaps if I
increased the normal depth of the waves, the sky would reflect, but I think
calmer water might look better.

> >Visit the still unfinished isosurface tutorial:
> >http://members.aol.com/stbenge
>
> Plan on expanding this someday?

Yeah, but I'm kinda lazy. I need to get motivated. Of course, I still need to
contribute my time to the isosurface list still (not forgotten ;).

--
Samuel Benge

E-Mail: STB### [at] aolcom

Visit the still unfinished isosurface tutorial: http://members.aol.com/stbenge